Problems left handed children have sharing desks with right-handers问题左手孩子们分享课桌与右弯
Home > School Experiences Survey > Problems with desks 首页 “学校经验调查”问题的课桌
Translate: 翻译: Français Español 日本語 [أربيك] Italiano Deutsch 汉语 漢語 Nederlands 한국어 PortРусско Ελληνικά Indo English - Original language

Left-Handers School Experiences Survey左撇子学校的经验调查
Analysis of results:分析结果:
Comments on clashing elbows at shared desks关于冲突的胳膊肘在共同课桌

This is the full list of comments people made about problems with desks这是完整名单的人的意见作出有关问题的课桌

Click here to return to the main survey results page 点击这里,返回主要调查结果页

a lot of my peer group in school called me names for being left-handed.很多我的同龄群体在学校叫我的名字被左手。
a lot of the desks I had at school were set up for one person.大量的课桌我在学校设立的一人。 However they did not have a full desk, but had a half section on the left side - for right handers然而,他们没有充分案头,但一个半部分左侧-为右转弯
Actually, my teachers always made sure the lefties got a desk on the left.其实,我的老师总是肯定左撇子了书桌的左边。
After secondary school, I never had a problem with having elbow room if I needed it as assigned seating was never required.在中学,我从来没有任何问题,房间有肘如果我需要它作为指定的座位从来没有要求。
also at the dinner table也是在饭桌
although in general we were allowed to swap places a few teachers didn't allow this虽然一般来说,我们被允许互换一些地方教师没有让这
Although to be honest I didn't ask because I didn't want to create a fuss.虽然是实话,我没有问,因为我不想建立一个大惊小怪。
Always a pain and I was the one who was told off!总是一个痛苦和我是一个谁被告知了!
always sits on left side总是坐在左边
Always.总是。 Now as a ex-teacher and now lecturer in Education I always point this out to student teachers on Teaching Practice!现在,作为一个前教师和讲师,现在教育我总是指出这一点对学生教师的教学实践!
As a teacher myself, I take great care to ensure that 'knocking of elbows' does not occur and seat pupils accordingly.作为一名教师我自己,我会加倍小心,以确保'的胳膊肘敲'不会发生的学生和相应的席位。
As I grew up and went to school in Sweden the desk are made so that it's not a problem to sit next to a right handed person正如我长大,上学,在瑞典的案头了,使这不是一个问题,坐在旁边的人右手
As well as eating too以及吃太多
At my school, there were 5 left-handers and we all sat one behind the other at single desks on the right hand wall of the classroom.我上学的时候,有5个左撇子,我们都坐在一前一后在其他单一课桌的右边墙上的教室。 Our left elbows were then free to move over the left edge of the desk into the aisle.我们的左胳膊肘,然后自由行动的左边缘的案头到过道。 A neat solution.整洁的解决办法。
At the age of 12 we were allowed to choose our own place in the classroom. 12岁时,我们可以选择我们自己的地方在课堂上。 The one restriction our teacher gave was that 2 right-handers could sit together, and also a left-hander and a right-hander.一个限制,我们的老师给的是,第2右弯可以坐在一起,也是一个左撇子和右手。 The reason was of course that no one should disturb the other when writing.原因当然是任何人都不应扰乱其他写作时。 When we entered the classroom and choose our places I saw a left-handed friend sitting left of the desk, and I figured that it would be also ok if 2 left-handers sat together without having writing problems.当我们走进教室,并选择我们的地方我看到了一个左手的朋友坐在左边的书桌,和我想,它也将确定,如果第2左撇子坐在一起,无需书面问题。 So I took my seat next to him, at the right side of the desk !所以,我在我的座位在他旁边,在右边的书桌!

When the teacher checked what his pupils had done, he passed my desk and saw a left-hander sitting at the right side of a desk.当老师检查他的学生做了,他通过我的书桌,看到了左撇子坐在右侧的案头。 He couldn't see that 2 left-handers and 2 right-handers wouldn't have the bumping-problem and he criticised me loudly in front of all the other pupils.他不能见, 2左撇子和2个右弯不会有碰撞,问题,他大声地批评我前面的所有其他学生。

He found himself so smart that he had come up with the arrangements for left- and right-handers that the possible solution* I practiced never came up in his mind.他发现自己太聪明,他拿出的安排左和右弯的可能的解决办法*我练从未在他心里。 (*which was instructed by my mother before I went to school (she was also a left-hander)) ( *这是指示,我的母亲之前,我去上学(她也是一个左撇子) )

The fact that I tried to explain the analogy between the 2 right-handers positioning and the 2 left-handers positioning only made it worse.事实上,我试图解释之间的类比2右弯定位和2左撇子定位不仅使情况变得更糟。 For the rest of the year he did pick me out for his practical jokes and mocking stuff.对于今年余下的他没有接我了,他实际的笑话和嘲弄的东西。 He was the worst teacher I had during school.他是最坏的老师我在学校。
At the college I go to they only have desks for the right handed, very hard to work that way.在大学我去他们只有书桌的右手,非常努力地工作下去。
At university it was terrible as in some lecture theatres they had chairs with small desks attached which were made for right handed people, it was not possible to move the desk to the left hand side so my writing was often messy and awkward to do.在大学这是可怕的是在一些演讲厅他们的椅子小课桌的高度提出了右手的人,不可能把桌子上的左侧,所以我的写作往往是混乱和尴尬的事情。
because I'm left she had me at the board learning(If you will) how to write correctly next question (hate bread)因为我离开了我,她在船上学习(如果你)如何正确书写下一个问题(恨面包)
Being left-handed is all about adapting to a right-handed world.正在左手就是适应用右手的世界。 To complain about or try to change everything that is a handicap for an individual as a lefty would be overwhelming.抱怨或试图改变一切,这是阻碍个人作为一个左手将是巨大的。 That said, in regards to the question "did your teacher let you move?", the better question is, "did you bother to ask to move?".这就是说,在有关的问题“没有你的老师让你吗? ” ,更好的问题是, “你麻烦的要求吗? ” 。 Personally it can sometimes just be easier to "submit" and roll with things than to (seemingly) always be making a deal about it.个人可以有时更容易“提交”和卷内的事情,而不是(似乎)始终作处理的。
but I didn't ask to be moved I felt embarrassed但我没有问移至我觉得尴尬
But teacher and child didn't realise it was a problem until a left handed teaching assistant pointed out it would be easier to move!但老师和孩子并没有意识到这是一个问题,直到左手助教指出,这将更加容易移动!
Children should not remain with the same classmates all the time - they should be regularly mixed.儿童不应继续同所有同学的时间-他们应当定期好坏参半。
Didn't ask the teacher!没有问老师!
Do have to be careful when using public library computer你必须小心,当使用公共图书馆的电脑
Ever since I was little, and the only lefty in the family, I started sitting on the ends of tables and in a way not to bump those around me.自从我几乎没有,唯一的左手在家庭中,我开始坐在桌子的两端,并在某种程度上不凸点我周围的人。 So I started asking my teachers at a very young age to move me if I notices there was going to be a problem- especially in art classes.所以我就开始问我的老师在一个非常年轻的年龄将我,如果我有通知将是一个问题,尤其是在艺术课。
Every year I ask for Edward to seated next to another left-hander or on the correct side of the table for him.每一年我想问的爱德华向坐在旁边的另一左撇子或正确的一侧的表他。 Often during lessons the children change places and he 'just has to make do'.往往在儿童的经验教训变化的地方,他的正义作出了这样' 。 As he's young he doesn't have the confidence to ask to change sides.正如他年轻的他没有信心,要求改变两岸。 I even have to remind his teacher who he's been with for 2 years that he's left-handed and needs to sit in certain positions.我什至必须提醒他的老师谁他一直在同为2年,他的左手,需要坐下某些职位。
Generally didn't move just edged my elbow in a bit more.一般来说不动我只是小幅肘在一个更自信。
Got the message that left handed students were just an inconvenience.得到的信息是左手学生只是一个不便。
grade school wasn't the problem.小学不是问题。 when I got into high school and even college the desks are always on the right side of the chair.当我进入高中,甚至大学的办公桌上总是右侧的椅子上。 LH people have to hold there arms up while taking notes or it becomes very painful.激素人举行了有武器的同时说明或变得非常痛苦。
Had a right handed girl in the 5th grade punch at me because I my arm would touch her desk while writing;有右手的女孩在冲压五年级时,因为我将我的胳膊触摸她的办公桌,而写作;
Half desks in college were always set for right handed students.一半在大学课桌总是定权交给学生。 There were usually no left handed desks especially in large lecture halls有通常没有左手课桌尤其是在大型演讲厅
Having to use right handed desks to write essays is tough不必使用右手课桌,以写文章是艰难的
I also hated sitting at a desk in high school that was made for right handers.我也讨厌坐在办公桌上高中这是为右转弯。 There were only a couple of left handed ed desks and they were usually taken up by right handers who were not willing to move.只有一对夫妇的左手版课桌和他们通常采取行动右转弯没有谁愿意动议。
I always hand to sit at the end of the row of desks to the left so this problem wouldn't occur我总是坐在手结束时的排课桌的左侧,使这一问题不会发生
I always sat next to my best friend who was right handed, we always sat in a certain position to avoid knocking elbows!我总是坐在旁边的我最好的朋友谁是右手,我们总是坐在某种立场,以避免敲肘!
I always took the second desk from the left and used the writing base for the righty who would have been to my left.我总是在第二台从左边和使用的书面基地的右手谁应是我的左边。
I am a teaching assistant as well as a student that has just carried out a research project on left-handers in my school- this was previously a problem for some of the children there.我是一名教学助理,以及作为一名学生,刚刚进行了一项研究项目,左撇子在我的学校,这是以前一个问题的一些儿童有。
I am still in school and now I make sure to sit in a corner seat.我仍然在学校,现在我一定要坐在角落座位。 When I was younger, I never thought to ask the teacher to move our seats.当我年轻,我从来没有想到过,要求教师把我们的席位。
I am the teacher and often suggest children move if I see a problem.我的老师和孩子常常此举表明,如果我看到一个问题。
I as a rule learned to sit on the end of a table where my left arm was free.我作为规则的经验教训坐在结束了我的表左手臂是免费的。
I constantly have to deal with this problem, and worse than the teacher not letting my switch, the right-handed person almost always blames me for being awkward and left-handed.我不断地要处理这个问题,不如老师不让我的开关,用右手的人几乎总是指责我正在尴尬和左手。
i continually bump elbows but many times I do it on purpose and then say that they should convert so they will not bump me.字母i不断凸点肘,但许多时候,我这样做的目的,然后说,他们应该转换,使他们不会凸点箱。
I did have trouble - to the extent of having an elbow 'fight', in which I bit my classmate !我没有遇到问题-在多大程度上有一个肘'斗争' ,我有点我的同学! My mum had to come to the School and no action was taken but it didn't occur to any of us about moving.我妈妈曾来学校没有采取任何行动,但没有发生任何我们感动。
i did it just last night.我只是昨晚。 We are 14 students and a teacher in a room designed to accommodate only 12 people!我们是14名学生和一名教师在一个房间里可容纳12人! We sit at a large table, with a second table perpendicular to it at one end of the first table.我们坐在一个大桌子,与第二个表垂直于它在一端的第一次圆桌会议。 I often find it more comfortable to write with the notebook in my lap because of this!我常常觉得更舒适写的笔记本电脑在我的圈,因为这个!
I did, quite often.我常常。 I still do, actually, but it's a bit easier to avoid it now, and the people I work with are aware of the problem and we seat accordingly.我仍然这样做,实际上,但它是一个稍微轻松一点儿,以避免现在,和人民同我工作都意识到了这个问题,因此我们座位。
I didn't ask to move, I just sat at an angle so my elbow wasn't near the other person我没有要求采取行动,我只是坐在一个角度,所以我不是肘部附近的其他人
I DIDNT ASK.我没有问。 I FELT THAT I WAS STUPID我觉得我是愚蠢的
I didn't tell the teacher我没有告诉老师
I do have a problem with those " student Chairs " with a tray attached on the right我有一个问题是“学生席”的托盘重视的权利
I don't remember asking permission.我不记得问权限。
I don't remember ever asking to move.我不记得以往任何时候都要求提出动议。 At the time I didn't really understand the impact it was having on me.当时我并没有真正理解它的影响是有我。
I don't think I ever asked to move, but I am sure if I had asked my teachers would have let me do so.我不觉得我以往任何时候都要求采取行动,但我相信如果我问我的老师本来让我这样做。
I felt there was no need to move and cause a big hassle, as elbows did not knock very often anyway.我觉得没有必要举措,造成一个大麻烦,作为手肘没有敲门往往反正。
I get told to more to the end of my desk which doesn't help much.我要告诉更多的结束我的书桌这无助得多。
I get told to more to the end of my desk which doesn't help much.我要告诉更多的结束我的书桌这无助得多。
I had to make sure, when allowed to choose a desk, that I was on the left of the next person on the end of a row.我不得不作出肯定的是,当允许选择一个书桌,我是在左边的下一个人结束连败。
i hate it when that happens at restaurants - righties never understand!我讨厌它发生时,在餐馆-右手永远理解!
I have knocked elbows with right-hander, but it never was an issue.我已经撞倒肘与右投,但它从来不是一个问题。
I have to live with it!!我要住在一起的! I've learnt to get used to it.我已经学会去适应它。
I Just hate It when I'm doing class work and I hit other peoples elbow so we have to move apart.我只是恨它当我这样做一流的工作和我击肘其他国家的人民,所以我们必须把四分五裂。
I make it a point to ask students if they have problems like this.我提出这点,要求学生如果有这类问题。 I teach science and they sit two to a lab table, it is an easy fix.我教他们科学和坐两个实验室表,这是一个容易解决。
I never asked to move, but most teachers were sensitive to left-handed students.我从来没有要求移动,但大多数教师是敏感的左手学生。
I never asked to move.我从来没有要求提出动议。
I never asked to move.我从来没有要求提出动议。 we just squish我们只是果酱
I never asked!我从没问! I just moved my arm.我只是感动我的胳膊。
i never have enough room on my table我从来没有足够的空间我的表
I never thought of asking to move in primary but at high school and the university I would always have to rush to get a "left-handed" seat in the labs and lecture theatres (if any was available, that is).我从来没有想过要求将在小学,但高中和大学我会一直急于得到一个“左撇子”席位的实验室和演讲厅(如有的话可,这是) 。 The other thing that would save me was if I got a seat right at the wall (left side).另一件事将是救我,如果我座位右墙上(左侧) 。
I often knocked elbows with right-handed students...most teachers were understanding and would let me move, but others wouldn't care.我常常撞倒肘与右手学生...最教师的理解和将让我移动,但其他人不会照顾。 Now I much more aware of what side of a pair of desks I sit on.现在,我更知道方的对我坐在课桌上。
I really don't remember.我真的不记得了。
I sat on a table of left handed people我坐在桌子上的左手人
I spent my school life thinking I was in the wrong!我用我的学校生活思想我是错了! I consciously put a left-hander on the end of a table to that the arm is free to move.本人自觉地把左手就结束了桌上的手臂可以自由移动。
I tried to sit on the left of a right hander but that wasn't always possible.我想坐在左边的右手,但并不总是可能的。 I still do now especially when eating out.我还是现在尤其是当吃了。
I used to knock elbows with my classmate and the teacher let me move.我用胳膊肘敲我的同学和老师让我动议。 The problem was that I sat at the aisle and everyone passing by knocked me the same.问题是,我坐在走廊上,每个人都经过撞倒我一样。 It was really annoying.真是烦人。
I usually grab the left sides of tables to avoid knocking elbows.我通常抓住左右两侧的表格,以避免敲肘。 Back in elementary I'd try to not take up too much space of the desk in order to avoid getting hit because sometimes a right-hander would knock me while I was writing.早在小学我想尝试不占用太多空间的案头,以避免击中,因为有时右投将敲我,而我是书面的。
I was a very shy child though so I usually tried to adjust myself in order to accommodate others.我是一个非常害羞的儿童,所以我虽然通常试图调整自己以适应他人。 This caused my handwriting to suffer for a while, but as I grew older, it got better.这引起我的手写遭受了一段时间,但因为我年龄的增长,但品质更好了。
I was always in schools where each student had a separate desk.我一直在学校,每个学生有一个单独的办公桌。
I was educated in Modesto California, and they were very progressive.我是受过教育的在加利福尼亚州莫德斯托,他们非常进步。 I never had any kind of interference from teachers.我从来没有任何形式的干涉教师。
I was fortunate to never have had this experience at school, although sitting at the table at home was sometimes another matter!我很幸运,以从未有这样的经验,在学校里,虽然坐在家里桌子上,有时另一回事!
I was lucky, my parents were great at supporting me, & the teachers had to back down when thing got heavy.我很幸运,我的父母是伟大的,支持我,和老师不得不回落时的事了沉重。
I was once almost in a fight for this我曾经几乎在这一斗争
I was only moved after requesting to be moved.我只是动议后,要求将感动。 Since then when ever I get to choose my own seat I always sit on the left side or next to a friend who's left handed also.自那时起时都去选择自己的座位我总是坐在左边或旁边的一个朋友谁是左手还。
i was put on the left handers table我是放在左撇表
i was quite lucky as my best friend is left handed so it was not really that much of a problem.我是非常幸运的是我最好的朋友是左手因此它并不是真正的大问题。
I was raised to sit in the lefty corner(s).我提出的坐在角落里的左手(星期日) 。 One of the neat things about working in Information Technology is that there are a LOT of lefties.一个整洁事情工作的信息技术是有很多左撇子。 The last time I tried to sit in the lefty seat, it didn't matter -- two of the others at the table were also lefty!我最后一次试图坐在左手席位,但它并没有问题-两个其他的表也左手!
I was the one not wanting to move, the teacher probably would have let me had I asked我是一个没有希望的行动中,教师可能会让我有我要求
I was told to move my elbows in to stop annoying the others - even though the right handers were allowed as much space as they liked.有人告诉我将我的胳膊肘在停止恼人的其他人-即使右转弯被允许作为大的空间因为他们喜欢。
I wasn't allowed to in primary school because I was told I had to do everything right-handed我是不允许在小学,因为我被告知我必须尽一切用右手
I went to two great schools, where we had separate desks.我去了两个伟大的学校,在那里我们有单独的课桌。
In grade school I was not allowed to change my seat.在小学我是不允许改变我的座位。 When I attended college I had to ask to change my seat where I had more of an opportunity to locate myself where I didn't knock into anyone.当我参加了大学我不得不问改变我的座位在那里我有更多的机会找到自己在那里我没有敲到任何人。 However the chairs with desks for left handers were seldom available and taking notes were often done on my lap.然而,与课桌椅子左撇很少被使用,并注意到常常做我的计时圈。
in primary school they would sit left handers together, that was the only time.在小学他们将坐在一起离开左撇子,这是唯一的一次。
In secondary school, I became aware of knocking elbows with righties so always asked which hand the other person wrote with before deciding on which side to sit.在中学,我开始意识到,与敲右胳膊肘总是这样的手问其他人写的,然后才决定哪一方开庭。
It doesn't happen enough to bother me它不发生足以让我
it is better to sit in the edge of the table to write freely最好是坐在边缘的表写自由
it was embarrassing to move, like you were a disease这是尴尬的举动,比如你是一个病
it was sooooo annoying I couldn't concentrate.这是sooooo恼人的我无法集中精力。 At all!!!在所有!
I've never had any problems being sat next to a right handed person我从来没有任何问题正坐在旁边的人右手
Junior schools were more amenable.初中学校更容易。 Secondary school insisted we sat in register order.中学坚持我们坐在登记秩序。
knocking elbows never really bothered me, so I didn't ask for a change of seats敲门肘从来没有真正困扰我,所以我也没有要求改变的席位
Left handed desks were not available; I had more of a problem finding a right handed desk so I could sit at an angle to see the board and the teacher.左手课桌没有提供,我有更多的问题找到一个右手办公桌,我就可以坐在一个角度看到的董事会和教师。
Left-hand desks did not exist when I was in high-school.左手书桌并不存在当我在高中的。
Lessons at school were not allowed to be disrupted.总结在学校均不得中断。 Changing seats would cause disruption变更席位将造成干扰
Looking back on my school memories I always tended to sub-consciously sit on the left side of the desk and always to the left of the class room as it was easier for me to see things that where written on the boards at the front of the class回首我校的回忆我总是倾向于分自觉地坐在左边的案头总是左边的阶级室,因为对我来说更容易看到的东西,如果写在议会前面的级
Lunchtime was especially unnerving午饭时间特别紧张
made to write right handed写了右手
Maybe it happened a couple of times, but never really a big problem.也许是发生了几次,但从来没有真正一个大问题。
Most didn't but the three left handed teachers I get did大多数没有,但左手三个老师我没有
Most teachers are nice about it and they will let you move.大部分教师是好它,他们就会让你动议。 But there are a few teachers who seem to care more about you sticking to their seating plan.但也有少数教师谁似乎更关心你坚持自己的座位计划。
My 9th grade biology teacher was the only teacher I've ever met who asked, "Are you left-handed?"我国九级生物老师是唯一的老师我已经见过谁问, “你的左手? ” and then proceeded to move me to a more comfortable seat where I would not knock elbows with the right-hander next to me.然后开始移动我一个更舒适的座位在那里,我不会敲肘与右投我旁边。
My daughter is also left handed and is now nearly 7.我的女儿也是左手,现在近7 。 I have made great efforts to point out the problems to her teacher who actually asked me to come in one day and show her how I hold a pencil!我已经作出巨大努力,指出了问题,她的老师谁实际问我来在一天内,并显示她如何我认为一支铅笔!
My hand gets more tired quickly because there are absolutely NO left-handed desks at my school.我的手得到更多的疲惫很快,因为有绝对没有左手在我的课桌上学。 I feel fortunate when I find desks with both sides supported.我觉得幸运时,我发现办公桌与双方的支持。
My left hand kept tied to the chair.我的左手一直被捆在椅子上。 That way I leant to write这样,我靠着写
My one teacher this year separated the left handed students with the right handed students so we do not knock elbows我的一位老师,今年失散的学生左手与右手的学生,所以我们不敲肘
my somewhat primitive county primary school teacher didn't agree with left handed people and some some extent bullied the 2 of us who attended我有点原始县小学教师不同意左手和一些人在某种程度上2欺负我们谁出席
My teacher did not move me;she moved that person and put another left-handed person there.我的老师不动我,她感动的人,并另左手的人那里。
My Teacher let my move sometimes, but not all the time我的老师让我的举动有时,但不是所有的时间
My Teacher let my move sometimes, but not all the time我的老师让我的举动有时,但不是所有的时间
My teacher put all the lefties together so that we didn't hit hands.我的老师把所有的左撇子一起,使我们没有击中手中。
My Teacher was left handed so she understood that it was annoying!教师是我的左手,让她明白,这是烦人!
My teachers are mean我国教师的平均
my teachers in elementary school were very strict about where you would sit because my class was full of students who were not well behaved.我的老师在小学有非常严格的地方你会坐下,因为我是全级的学生谁不是不乖。 It hurt..now I have problems with that arm..and back from sitting in an awkward position for so long.它伤害..我现在有问题的手臂和背部..坐在处境尴尬了这么久。
My teachers told me to keep my elbows off the desk and stop interfering with my desk mate.我的老师告诉我,让我的胳膊肘了书桌和停止干涉我的书桌伴侣。
My teachers tried to have me write with my right hand.我的老师试图让我写我的右手。 I had an art teacher who wanted to tie my left hand down so I wouldn't use it.我有一个美术老师谁要配合我的左手,这样我就不会使用它。
My Mum asked the teacher to move me我妈妈问老师移动箱
Never asked for a move从未要求此举
Never asked to be moved - just accepted it as the norm从来没有要求移至-只要接受它作为规范
Never thought to ask to move从来没有想过向移动
no comments没有评论
no I changed hands没有我改变手
NOT ALL TEACHERS DID.并非所有的教师没有。
not enough left handed desks in the room没有足够的左手课桌在会议室
Not that I was made aware of.不,我知道了。
Nothing was ever done in regards to this problem, as my formers teachers never understood.什么都没有做任何关于这个问题,因为我从来没有形成教师的理解。
Now I make a note to always stay on the left side and it has become a habit现在,我记始终停留在左侧,它已成为一种习惯
one teacher in particular was useless when understanding being left handed; it knocked my confidence greatly.一名教师尤其是毫无用处的理解时,左手被它撞倒,我的信心很大。
One teacher specifically sat the *entire* class correctly so lefties and righties didn't knock elbows!一位老师坐在专门的整个* *一流的正确,使左撇子和右没有敲肘!
Only in junior school - in senior school not a problem as desks are bigger and have more room只有初中-高中不是一个问题,因为课桌较大和有更多的空间
Only once had a problem with right-hander.只有当有问题右投。 That was on an aircraft with the offender being an American who couldn't use a knife and fork properly.这是一个飞机的罪犯被美国谁不能使用刀叉正确。
Only when my parents brought it to their attention只有当我的父母带来了它们注意
our teachers attitudes in Ireland was "tough, learn to deal with it"我们的教师在爱尔兰的态度是“艰难,学会处理它”
Our teachers let us move but only after my mom went to school and made something clear (in 1st class)我们的教师,让我们行动,而只在我妈去上学,并有明确的(第一级)
positions at desks are not considered in terms of which hand you write with, I have never experience a teacher being considerate in this way职位课桌都没有考虑到这方面的手你写的,我从来没有经验的教师正在体谅这种方式
Prefer to sit on the opposite side so I don't bump elbows (like my parents seat me with my brother at the kitchen counter for breakfast)喜欢坐在对面,所以我不凸点肘(像我的父母所在地我与我的哥哥在厨房柜台早餐)
Quick story, sit side to side with a right handed person on your right.快速的故事,坐在方方与右手的人在您的权利。 You can now hold hands under the table while you eat.现在,您可以根据手中持有的表,而你吃。
Same thing at meal times too with a tussle of knife wielding arms!同样的事情在用膳时也有争论的刀挥舞着武器!
separate desks - I was able to turn my work sideways and was able to write better and easier单独的办公桌-我能够把我的作品旁边,并能够撰写更好的和更容易
Several times mum had to speak to my teacher to move me back to the left hand side of a right handed person好几次妈妈说了我的老师将我带回了左边的右手人
Sitting a left handed child to the left of a right hander when eating also relieves many stressful mealtimes!坐了左手儿童左边的右手吃饭时也减轻许多压力吃饭!
Sitting on the right of a right handed person can be really annoying and they can get really annoyed.坐落于权利的右手人真的可以为烦人的,他们可以得到真正恼火。 This is really bad, particularly if the person next to you is a really fit girl.这是非常糟糕,尤其是如果给你附近的人的确是一个合适的女孩。
So many years ago this was not a concern in school因此,许多年前这不是一个令人关注的学校
Some teachers ask if anyone is left-handed and they move them right away at the beginning of the class.有些老师问,如果有人是左撇子,他们将它们马上开始上课。 It makes me feel like a have a problem and I have to sit in a certain place.这让我感觉有一个问题,我已坐在某地。
some teachers have, but when in a seating plan I have been unable to.一些教师,但在座位我已经无法。
some times .一些时间。
Some would let me move, others wouldn't.有些人会让我移动,其他人不会。
Sometimes at multi-person tables if we were close enough we would bump elbows and the right-hander always blamed the left-hander for it.有时在多表的人,如果我们有足够接近我们将凸点肘部和右手总是指责左撇子的。 I had to request left-handed single-seat desks in some classes in school as it was difficult to write on the right-hander desks because my elbow could not rest on the desk as the right-handers could causing fatigue.我不得不请求左手单座课桌在一些班级在学校,因为它很难写上右投书桌,因为我的肘部不能休息的案头的右弯会造成疲劳。 Some teachers were not wanting to have a stray desk in the room or had to steal it from another room which meant another left-hander was possibly having to put up with a "backwards" desk.有些老师不希望有一个书桌流浪在会议室或窃取了它从另一个房间这意味着另一个左撇子可能是不得不忍受的“倒退”服务台。
Sometimes I tried switching hands, but that didn't work well.有时候,我试图切换手,但没有工作。 I ended up not getting the notes taken because I was writing so slow with my right hand.最后我没有收到采取的说明,因为我是如此缓慢书面形式与我的右手。
Sometimes I was able to move but most times, I was not.有时候,我是可以移动,但大多数时候,我没有。
Sometimes teachers let you move, but other teachers think you are just complaining.有时,老师让你动议,但其他教师认为你只是抱怨。
Sometimes they let me move.有时他们让我动议。
sometimes.有时。 More so when I got into high school, but not in grad school更多所以当我进入高中,而不是在学校毕业生
Teacher was happy 'to keep the peace'.老师很高兴'维持和平' 。
Teachers did move me or Special Educational Needs teachers noticed and would recommend that I sit on the left hand side of the desk.教师没有移动箱或特殊教育需要的教师发现和建议,我坐在左边的案头。
Teachers never paid attention to where left-handed students sat.教师从来没有注意那里的左手学生坐。
Teachers rarely recognised this problem.教师很少认识到这个问题。
that really got me angry, the teacher wouldn't let me move because there were no other leftys in the class so I had to sit crunched up.这真的让我感到愤怒,老师不会让我的做法,因为没有其他leftys上课,所以我不得不坐在浪潮了。
The desks were made only for right handers.桌子发了言只为右转弯。
the only other left hander is my teacher and my friend brandon and he's in the other class.只有左手是我的老师和我的朋友布兰登,他在其他类别。
The placing of pupils always seemed to be random.配售的学生似乎总是随机的。
The right handers got really annoyed so I asked the teachers if I could move and of course they kindly allowed me to.该右转弯真是恼火,所以我问老师我是否可以移动,当然他们请允许我。
the school desks were made for right-handed people..the desk top was a small rectangle with a straight armrest on the right side so we left-handed students had nothing to rest our arm on while writing.在课桌提出了用右手的人..案头顶端是一个小矩形与直线扶手右侧,所以我们的左手学生没有休息的手臂上,而写作。
The School tired to make me write right-handed for years.学校疲惫让我写右手多年。 Every time I reverted, I was told off for being "stubborn"每当我回复,我被告知了被“执着”
the schools in my city are so overcrowded, your lucky if you even get a desk.学校在我的城市是如此拥挤,你的幸运如果你甚至案头。 they have to sit us so close together, I've knocked elbows in every class.他们坐在我们如此接近在一起,我已经撞倒在每一个胳膊肘级。
The teacher sometimes let me move, sometimes not.老师有时让我移动,有时没有。
the teachers don't care教师不关心
The thing that annoys me the most is that ALL of the desks in our school are made for righties.的事情苦恼我最重要的是,所有的课桌在我们的学校是为右手。 It is very aggravating that they cannot make even five desks for the lefties in our class.这是非常严重,他们不能让课桌甚至五年的左撇子在我们一流的。
There is enough room between students so this isn't a problem.有足够的空间,使学生之间,这是不是一个问题。
They acted like they could "cure" my left handedness by making me and the other kid as uncomfortable as possible.他们采取了行动,他们可以“治愈”我左边的手,使我和其他孩子的不舒服的。
they tend to sit left handers together.他们往往坐在左撇在一起。 there is an unusually large proportion of left handers in my year group.有一个非常大的比例左撇在我一年组。
This always happened in primary school - one of my teachers called it "elbow wars".这总是发生在小学之一-我的老师称为“肘战争” 。 I remember to sit on the left side of the table now!!我记得坐在左边的桌子现在!
This happened all the time - when I got to secondary school I would try to sit in the left hand seat这一事件发生的时间-当我到中学我想尝试坐在左边座位
this happened when I was at school这事当时我在学校
This hasn't really happened that much, but whenever it has my teacher would let me move, or at least to scoot over so we don't hit each other.这不是真的很多,但只要我的老师让我动议,或至少溜走了,所以我们没有击中对方。
This is a big problem to this day.这是一个大问题到今天。 I always have to make sure I set in a position so I don't hit elbows.我总是要确保我的位置,所以我不肘部击中。
This was a battle I had throughout secondary school in particular, especially when we'd been put in boy-girl seating plans and teachers were reluctant to allow us to move.这是一场我整个中学尤其是,尤其是当我们希望得到的男孩,女孩的座位计划和教师都不愿意让我们行动。 The one teacher who was willing to let me swap was left handed, so understood the situation.一个老师谁愿意让我换了左手,以便了解情况。
This was a very annoying thing in primary school.这是一个非常恼人的事情在小学。 None of my teachers was lefthanded, so they did not know what trouble it gave to sit on the wrong side of the desk没有我的老师是左手,所以他们不知道什么是麻烦它使坐在错误一边的桌子
This was always a problem for me.这是一个问题始终对我来说。 In the end I didn't ask the teacher to move me, we just switched places.最后我没有要求老师将我,我们只是交换的地方。
Though, I don't remember asking either, we just moved around till everyone fit.虽然,我不记得任何要求,我们只是移动到每个人都适合。
told to move further away rather than swap seats此举告诉较远,而不是换座位
told to move further away rather than swap seats此举告诉较远,而不是换座位
Usually sat at a desk for one.通常坐在办公桌之一。 However the desk was located on the wrong side, causing problems with writing, etc. There were no other choices of desks.然而,服务台设在错误的一边,造成问题的书面等有没有其他选择的课桌。
Very awkward.非常尴尬。
Was always put on the right hand side of the desk so that my right handed partner couldn't copy from me and vice versa.是始终把右边的案头,使我的右手伙伴不能复制我,反之亦然。
Was not always willing to move, or I would have not been with my friends并非总是愿意,否则我就不会被我的朋友
we all had individual desks我们大家都个别课桌
We had left handed desks in high school, grade school was terrible我们左手课桌上高中,小学是可怕的
We had music tables with the table attached to the right.我们的音乐表,该表所附的权利。 I couldn't do anything我不能做任何事
We only sat at single person desks.我们只是坐在单人课桌。
We would often swap seats as we had forgotten that we needed to sit the other way around to allow us both to write properly!我们要经常交换座位,我们忘记了我们需要坐下其他方式,使我们既写正确!
Well, I've knocked elbows plenty of times, but it was never a problem enough to move.嗯,我已经撞倒肘很多次,但从来没有一个问题足够的动议。 And if it was, I'm sure my teachers would have let me move.如果是,我相信我的老师本来让我动议。
When going out to eat that has happened to me.当走出去吃饭了发生在我身上。
When I was a child in elementary school (years ago)I constantly had a difficult time being left handed with teachers who did not approve of my mother's choice to allow me to stay left handed.当我还是一个儿童在小学(几年前)我不断地遇到了困难时左手与老师谁不同意我母亲的选择,让我留下来左手。
when in restaurants and such - make sure that I'm sending on the left end or have someone left handed sitting next to me.当时在餐馆等-确保我向左边年底或有人左手坐在我身边。
While writing a practice essay for an AP exam, we all sat at the back of the room along the wall.虽然写论文的做法对美国的考试,我们大家都坐在会议室后面的一道墙。 I had to squeeze my arm into a somewhat comfortable position.我要我的胳膊挤压成一个有点舒适的位置。
With regard to sitting next to a right handed person, I don't think it ever occurred to us to ask the teacher if we could move places so that we could write freely.至于坐在旁边的右手的人,我不认为它以往任何时候都发生在我们问老师,如果我们能够移动的地方,使我们能够自由地写。 But having been on the left hand side of a desk as well, I have noticed that my left arm will ache if it is left to hang over the edge of the desk when I start writing on a new line!但是,被左边的桌子,以及,我注意到,我的左手臂疼痛,如果将它留给悬挂在边缘的案头当我开始写上新的生产线! I think I actually preferred being on the right hand side of a desk for this reason, even though it did sometimes cause conflict.我想我真的宁愿被右边的办公桌出于这个原因,即使它有时引起冲突。
Yes every time.是每一次。

Click here to return to the main survey results page 点击这里,返回主要调查结果页

Search our site or the web with Google搜索我们的网站或网页同谷歌

谷歌
Web 网络 www.lefthandedchildren.org www.lefthandedchildren.org
www.anythingleft-handed.co.uk www.anythingleft - handed.co.uk

Left handed products - practical and individual左手的产品-实际和个人

Click on an image to see the full range of left handed items available点击图片可看到各种物品左手可

儿童剪刀-削减形状很容易,准确和舒适 儿童'钢笔和书面设备-写顺利和舒适而不沾污 左手的统治者-请你行从右到左 左手铅笔sharpeners -按住铅笔在左手,把逆时针方向,以方便

三角铅笔,蜡笔fibretips和鼓励正确的抓地力 布斯和录像来帮助写作,切割和左撇子生活中的一般 左手儿童套,并提供 米克尔森娱乐和游戏